Of course you ever received an invite from friends, relatives or colleagues of yours, but what you have to do when you can not attend the wedding invitation. Actually you are happy to accept and trying to be able to come to the occasion, but your business, work or anything happen make you must cancel the plan. But how, if it turns out you can’t fulfill the wedding invitations? You should apologize not to attend the wedding invitations. You have to tell them your attending in someone invitation, here we will discuss about it.
Received an invitation is an honor because you are as a person who believes it is important for the bride. And coming to a wedding invitation is a pleasure because you can share your joy with the bride and their family. But the absence from one person who was being invited, and if it is you, can make the happiness of the bride are decrease because of uncompleted people they want to meet at the time of their beautiful day. So it becomes very necessary to tell the bride that you couldn’t come at their wedding ceremony.
If you do not understand how to say you are not present at the wedding invitations, here we will share information about it. If you have any questions such as the following:
What should you tell the sender of the wedding invitations that you couldn’t attend the wedding ceremony? Is there a polite way to convey that you could not meet the invitation? How to reply to wedding invitation if you are not able to attend? Then follow a few suggestions you can do when faced with those problems.
How to tell that you are unable to attend on the wedding invitation
Here’s a tip that you can follow when you are unable to meet the wedding invitations from your friends :
- We encourage you to pass on information about your absence at your friend’s wedding ceremony as soon as possible after you receive an invitation from them.
- You can convey your absence in the marriage of your friends in various ways:
- By Phone. This way you can do when the bride was a close friend of yours. You can convey your reasons clearly and keep familiarity among you. You can also chat a bit about the wedding and the honeymoon they will do in the future.
- Short Message Service. Since communications technology evolved, it became a commonly used tool, this method can be done when your relationship with the bride is just a friend. Tell them the reason for your absence, and don’t forget to tell them thanks for the attention and invitations that they send.
- Email. This is the same way via SMS. You can use the words slank with little quips when the bride is a good friend of yours. But if a friend can, use polite words.
- Through a formal letter. If your friend is more of a business associate, we recommend that you send the absence greeting on their wedding ceremony through an official letter which created organized with polite words. Don’t forget to also pass on a big thank you for the attention and invitations that they send.
Wording to Decline Wedding Invitation
Then how is the arrangement of words that can be written to tell about your absence at weddings.
In the letter, gave formal regret that you were unable to attend the wedding invitations to your friends.
Sample template 1
Sample Template 2
(Title + name)
that he(she) is unable to accept
the very kind invitation
on the occasion of
(groom’s name) wedding
With both couple an happiness forever
Sample Template 3
I regret to inform you with the couple that due to a prior engagement, I with my wife will be unable to attend the ceremony and reception of the wedding. Please give my best wishes to both the bride and her new husband.
That’s how some of the suggestions that you can follow in the way of telling that you are not able to attend on wedding ceremony of friends, relatives or your colleagues.